What have you ever said to a JW that.... still makes you laugh?

by happehanna 7 Replies latest jw friends

• happehanna
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

LMAO!!!

Promise you will show us that trick if you ever come to an apostafest!!!!

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

When I stopped going to the meetings, one Elder came to my business and asked me why I did not follow the Bible's admonition.....to not forsake the gathering of ourselves together (go to the meetings).

I asked him why he did not follow the Bible either. When was the last time he greeted any Brother with a 'holy kiss'?

Outaservice

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

A JW said to me "If it ain't in the bible, it doesn't exist." So I sarcastically told him "Well then, cats are nowhere in the bible, so does that mean that cats have never existed?"

He was dumbfounded.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

altI protested to the elders at my last stand,(the Rockland Massachusetts Kingdum hell) about gross sexual harrassment from some sleazy 'sisters'.
    One 'sister' in particular borderlined on felony sexual assult.She would literally bend over and wiggle her fat ass IN the Kingum hell.I would discribe her as,"Tammy faye Baker look a like only uglier". The elders reply was,"Danny they are the sisters,they want to make it look like your chasing them...."Duck 2

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Beliving in your god is like beliving in a leprachaun. Neither have proof of their existance....He didn't like the comparison and kicked me out of his house!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I don't think it's what I said, but it's what I did. The last guy who studied with me told me he'd pick me up for the meeting. He was doing his best to encourage me to attend the meetings. I drove my own car to the meeting, and left him sitting in front of my house.

• Gadget
    Gadget

I shaved my head for charity. I went to the meeting on the Thursday night with a full head of hair, but on the Sunday morning I walked in late after the talk had started with no hair at all, just skin. The local elder giving the public talk lost his place in his notes when he saw me, and in the watchtower study they were talking about the new system, and it benefits including the bald people growing back their hair. He mentioned a few names of those in the congregation this would effect, and was half way through my name when he realised his mistake and rushed on to the next person. After the meeting one of the elders came straight up to me, saying 'whats all this in aid of then?' 'NorthEast Aid to Orphans' I replied, 'would you like to sponsor me?' handing him the sponsor sheet I had. He disappeared so fast and nobody else said a word about it........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit