who is "coolbreeze"?

by Princess 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

I saw that there was someone in chat the other night by the name of "coolbreeze". I used to know someone who went by that nickname. Was just wondering if it was the same person.

Princess

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day Princess,

Next time in chat check out coolbreeze's picture on the right hand side of your screen - he kinda looks like Jesus. (I think he's Canadian .. sorry memory's failed and I don't have my little black apostate book handy)

cheers, unclebruce

• Princess
    Princess

Thanks unclebruce, this guy definitely did not look like Jesus and I think he was from Ohio or something. Glad to know it's not the same person. Believe me, big relief!

Princess

• Kismet
    Kismet

Nope not Canadian. He is on the US West Coast.

Seems like a decent person so I doubt he is the person you are thinking of Princess.

Kismet - who tries to keep track of his fellow Canadians

• mommy
    mommy

Welcome Princess,
    I spoke to Mulan in chat and she said you were here. I am just on the net for a little bit before work, so I wanted to make sure I said "Hey" I don't know if I will see another of your posts. Anywho! Great to have you here, and welcome to insanity
    wendy

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey Kismet I was close, (whats a few thousand miles between friends)

yep coolbreeze seems true to his handle, a nice bloke (bit scared to get his hands dirty but a girl can't have everything)

• Kismet
    Kismet

"between friends"????

You mean I am not on your despised list of H20 moderators who are scum?

Phew!!!!

Kismet - one who has learned to appreciate Uncle bruce despite himself

• logical
    logical

Ah Coolbreeze. My mortal enemy. Refuses to accept my apology.

Hes German and lives in the US.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit