HEY! Anyone from the East Midlands area???

by chok 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• chok
    chok

Hi there

I am on the look out to chat to anyone from the East Midlands. As nice as it is chatting to folk from around the world, it would be nice to get in touch with some locals.

Let me know.

Chok

• happehanna
    happehanna

have sent you a PM.

have a good weekend

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Hi Chok, or should I say "Aye up me duck" LOL......welcome to the board......Derbyshire here,.............write me a pm, maybe we can all hook up together one weekend

JGull

• Gadget
    Gadget

Hi Chok. I live up in Durham, but drive bown that way when I go to visit my brother which seems to be virtually every other weekend at the minute.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

hey chok

i'm from leicestershire.

hey jgull, you back from germany now? good to see you posting again!

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Hey pleasuredome.....yup I'm back and I'm bad LOL....works keeping me way too busy....you still around AdelaZ?.......I'm still in Germany for the moment, but come back twice a month for the weekend...it would be great if us east midlanders could hook up on a Saturday afternoon soon....maybe Derby/Nottingham?, matters not to me......I'd need a couple of weeks to arrange things this side, any body want to suggest a date?

JGull

• Celtic
    Celtic

West Cornwall here, but only a 4.5 hour drive from you if I put my foot down. If you wish to come down here anytime, your'e more than welcome. My parents were from Sutton Coldfield and Kingstanding with other family in Great Barr.

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Hi Guys!!!

I'm Nottinghamshire born and bred too, and up for the occasional 'meeting'!

Haven't used the PM facility yet, so anyone who wants to give me crash course.......

Cheers,

Bull!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit