Today's the day...

by brianhenke 8 Replies latest jw friends

• brianhenke
    brianhenke

Today is the day that the first of over 200 Walk With God district conventions of JWs begin...obviously we'll be interested in the new light, the convention releases, etc. that comes out from them.

• Stefanie
  • Quotes
    Quotes

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced"

~Quotes, quoting Obi-Wan in Star Wars Episode IV (i.e. the first one)

• blondie
    blondie

Very good, Quotes!

Brian, I think you have us confused with someone who cares.... (checked your posts....you're okay Brian...)

We have a little contest going as to what the new releases might be...want to hazard a guess?

New Light:

1879-1929 Superior authorities--secular governments

1929-1962 Superior authorities--Jesus and God

1962-2004 Superior authorities--secular governments

New Light

1879-1967 Organ transplants okay for JWs

1967-1980 Organ transplants a DFing offensee

1980-2004 Organ transplants a "personal decision"

New Light

2000 Taking a blood transfusion is not a DFing offense but....

Any JW taking one will be DAing themselves

More like a blinking light

Blondie

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Cool, another weekend when I can play up while the Missus is at the Walk The doG convention.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Thanks for the reminder. I used to sit for hours at a time and get nowhere. Now if I'm sitting for hours at a time I end up in another country cause I'm on a plane!

So Brian you go and sit at the convention for eight hours this coming week, and I'm sit on a plane for eight hours this coming week and when you get up you will still be nowhere but when I get up I'll be in Paris. You get to go home and I get to go to the French Open! Your time and money serves these old men in Brooklyn, my time and money serves me, seem fair to me! Maverick

• exjdub
    exjdub
    "I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced"

hahahahahahahahahahahaaha!! Too funny quotes!

exjdub

• kibizzle
    kibizzle

yipee... i can't wait.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Yay! another one to miss! I love missing the conventions every year!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit