Seeking 1980 Watchtower bound volume

by Nathan Natas 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi all,

I have a friend who is unfamiliar with the discussion boards who wants to obtain the bound volume of the 1980 Watchtowers. If you have one you would be willing to sell, please reply and I wil put you in touch with the person.

Thanks.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I wish I had joined this board months ago. About 4 months ago I boxed up all my Bound Volumns from 1968 on and other books and gave it all to Goodwill Industries.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Hi Nathan,

I have the 80 Watchtower bound volume that I can part with.

You can PM me....

PS also have the 79 WT, and Awakes 79, 80, 81, 82

• Valis
    Valis

Grrrrrr...

www.freeminds.org and go to the Watchtower Store...or copy and past this URL which keeps getting whacked because there's an ampersand in the address..

http://www.freeminds.org/sales/wt&g.htm

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• baysixforme
    baysixforme

You mean to say that there are people that would actually part with good money for that stuff?

I was/am planning a car boot sale when I break up from Uni and all of that stuff from my attic was/is planned to go there. I have a load of bound volumes and tons of other stuff that is packed away in boxes.

I may have to have a rethink.....how much does that kind of stuff sell for?

Bay64me

P.S. I could check whether I have 1980 volume but I'm afraid I'm too, too busy right now with revision and daren't go into the attic as I know I will be there all night........

• garybuss
    garybuss

I don't have an extra 1980,,,,, but I NEED Awake! and Watchtower bound volumes 2002, and 2003

and Yearbooks 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004

I also need assembly releases for last 5 years or so.

Can anybody help me? GaryB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit