Kill the messenger

by beroea 0 Replies latest jw friends

• beroea
    beroea

Kill the messenger

That’s what we do most. We tend to stick to our old homes. It doesn’t matter how weak and unable to protect against the winter storms and the heat of the summer it is – it’s still our home. We remember being a child in the garden and playing in the trees and a lot of good memories. (The sad ones are nearly forgotten).

If someone says our home are weak and bad maintained we kill the person saying that. We don’t like the message - so we kill the messenger.

Attracting a home is the most fundamental attach you can do so it’s only natural to expect a lot of rejecting. The sentence of “where ever I lay my hat – that’s my home" are anyway the road to make people realise the real world and face it – not as an enemy – but as a challenge.

That’s really difficult to most of us - whatever we are still inside or have left. We still try to look at the world and people from that basis point of view. It’s a long process – and some (maybe most) never get though this – to leave the old home and build a new one. If we get to an understanding that our old home are weak - we focus on that and became angry and bitter. We destroy the future and reject to build up power to create a new live and see new opportunities. Many try making the reality fit to our picture of the world – even it’s just a delusion

I’m too stick to that prison with many others. But as beginning we must face your own situation and look for methods to change that. That’s the way out of the prison, anger and destruction.

Have you faced yours and are prepare to put your hat wherever you lay it????????????

Love from
    beroea

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit