collectors of vintage JW literature...

by PopeFauve 1 Replies latest jw friends

• PopeFauve
    PopeFauve

i was wondering if anyone who collects this stuff could help me out. im looking for pictures of the harlot riding the seven headed beast, preferably one published before 1923 for copyright reasons, but anything around that time will do. doesnt even have to be JW, im more interested in getting the right time period (1850 to depression-era). variety is also good, if you have multiple images of this subject, i definitely want to talk to you.

i will be using the picture for production, so the resolution needs to be high, 1200 dpi or above. i will provide all necessary materials to get the image(s) to my hard drive, whatever that entails; CD-R in a SASE if you dont have a high speed connection, or round-trip postage for the materials themselves if you dont have a scanner or cd-burner either.

there will most certainly be perks in it for whomever responds :) please contact me at [email protected] if you can help.

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Hi PopeFauve,

I don't recall the Society using a pictoral of the Harlot riding the Beast prior to the 1950s ... at least none that I have seen as I reviewed much literature prior to that time. However, if I find it again, I saw a really fascinating pictoral of the Catholic Pope sucking at the tits of Satan the Devil. It would be from the vintage you are looking. - Jim W.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit