exams?

by baysixforme 2 Replies latest jw friends

• baysixforme
    baysixforme

Anyone been going through exams lately?

I have and have and have been extremely stressed. ......I know it is a means to an end but I have been a right pain in the arse to those nearest and dearest to me lately.......

Hey ho.. summer ahead. Feeling happy that the worst is over, am pissed tonight...drank a wonderful bottle of chardonnay that has been staring me in the eye, every time that I open the fridge for the last couple of weeks!

• Simon
    Simon

Oooh yeah !!

I've done 9 (or 10?) Microsoft exams recently for IT Certification and they can be 2-3 hours each. I still have 3 more to do.

Best just relax and let them come and go without getting *too* wound up about them. That way you probably do a lot better.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I just finished with my final exams for college. I agree, it's tremendously stressing, but just keep reminding yourself of the eventual payoff, such as a degree. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who was looking forward to a little drink when it was all over! Good for you (and Simon!) for persevering to get through it all, and good luck with your grades.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit