Blood Transfusion - RU Still Kicked Out?

by chappy 6 Replies latest jw friends

• chappy
    chappy

Are blood fransfusions still an official disfellowshipping offence? I know the policy changed in 2000, but I "heard"

that it has been reversed.

Thanks! chappy

• TD
    TD

The acceptance of a forbidden blood product (whatever that happens to be this week) is considered the same as voluntary disassociation.

• blondie
    blondie

JWs still cannot accept blood transfusions of whole blood or the 4 blood components, plasma, white blood cells, red blood cells, or platelets. It is a conscience matter to accept fractions from those four groups, as of today.

Stay tuned....

Blondie

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

When I filled my proxy, I had no Idea you can take all the good stuff!

• Quotes
    Quotes

Well, officially, it's a "matter of conscience"; but if your conscience allows you to have a BT, then you will be kicked out.

See http://quotes.watchtower.ca/spokesman.htm for the official liar... I man official Spritual Warfare guy, J. R. Brown, say it is a "Personal decision". He also says the same thing about voting.

The get the real story, see the quotes on blood in the secret Pay Attention book where it is clearly a DF offence (http://quotes.watchtower.ca/blood.htm

To any JW lurkers out there: tell me if this twisted logic still makes sense if I put it this way: MURDER in Canada is a matter of PERSONAL CHOICE..... but if you personally choose to murder anyone, you will go to prision for 20-40 years.

• TD
    TD

"If a baptized member of the faith willfully and without regret accepts a blood transfusion, he indicates by his own actions that he no longer wants to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses. The individual is no longer viewed as a member of the Christian congregation because he no longer accepts and follows the Biblical prohibition to abstain from blood. However if such and individual later changes his mind, he may be accepted back as one of Jehovah's Witnesses."

---excerpt from 16 June, 2000 letter to all Hospital Liason Committees

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

So it is fine if you feel sorry got it wow things really are looking up!

Also notice you are not being DFed but DAed. Which actually means no wrong doing on your part

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit