This will be fun !!!!!! Calgary Flames make it to Stanley Cup Finals !!!!!!

by run dont walk 9 Replies latest social entertainment

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

just got back from the game tonight, WOW !!!!, what a night, town is upside down, estimated over 40,000 people decended on 17th Avenue, (Hot spot in Calgary) to celebrate , it was a sight, the game was awesome, no voice left, drank way too many beers, but had fun.

it will be enjoyable attending the Stanley Cup Finals, (hope to get tickets)

Anyone been to a Stanley Cup Final game ???????

Not quite the Superbowl, but it should be a blast !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Go Flames! It should be Detroit but I will happily cheer Calgary on!

~Aztec

• Maverick
    Maverick

Hey Carrie, what do you think of the Lightning? Maverick of Tampa Bay

• jgnat
    jgnat

My honey has been crowing and gloating all night. He's a bit lonely, though. Up here in Edmonton! It is GREAT cheering for the underdogs. Go Flames!

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Thank you, Calgary, for disposing of a California expansion/relocation franchise. I as well as most of the hockey world would honestly puke if that San Francisco sattilite city were in the finals instead of a real NHL city.

• shotgun
    shotgun

RDW...you really make it to alot of the games man.

I'll be rooting for the flames.

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma
    Go Flames! It should be Detroit but I will happily cheer Calgary on!

Go Flames! It should be the Sharks but I will happily cheer Calgary on!

Kipper is amazing, I am excited to see how far he can take this team.

• dottie
    dottie

*am keeping fingers crossed that this pic works*

GO FLAMES GO!!!!!!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Mav, I don't think any city that doesn't get snow every Winter should have a hockey team. If Jamaica can't have a bobsled team anymore why should Florida have two hockey teams. I think we should go back to the original six teams. Detroit would have a much better shot.

Thank you, Calgary, for disposing of a California expansion/relocation franchise. I as well as most of the hockey world would honestly puke if that San Francisco sattilite city were in the finals instead of a real NHL city.

I couldn't agree more!

~Aztec

• finallyspringlol
    finallyspringlol

you were there!!!??...that is great...total fun eh?...anyways i am calgary fan to....but i slept thru the game.......oh well it should get really good now eh??

cheers

joanne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit