my first birthday party in years

by the mole 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• the mole
    the mole

***the mole**** hi everyone, here is another story of my family and the jw's thinking. my party started off for my coworkers since we may be laid off real soon with the cingular buyout. all my friends were all for the party. it leaked out that my birthday was close to the same weekend. My cousin found out from a friend and it all mutated from there. well, my sister came that saturday of my party for whatever reason and walked in uninvited. everyone was pretty loaded by the time she showed up at 7pm. from the corner of my eye i seen her walk into my backyard then stare at everyone and left. i tried to catch her and have her stay but i missed her since she left so fast......here is the situation. my brother in law called first to lecture me on birthdays and drunkeness.. then elders stopped by and wanted to know my spirituality...i found it remarkable that know one gives a damn about me but yet they have enough effort to spoil my fun and check up on me knowing what i think about the org. ...i made it clear that i only showup on sundays if there is no games playing or local assemblies to keep up with the info, more or less spying on the org. my first party and my sister comes to check it out and report it..how sad, how sad for the elders in my hall that they had nothing better to do on a beautiful saturday then come to see me...the mole

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

dont worry mole, there'll be plenty of other parties in the future you can go to which you wont get hassled for.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit