What happened with E Watchman

by Teela 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Teela
    Teela

Was there any reaction from the WTS or local congregations reguarding his letter to them??

I have checked on his site but there is no comments that I can find

• Schizm
    Schizm

I don't think that he's heard anything, nor do I think he ever will. The WTS is simply waiting ... waiting for him to go the rest of the way crazy, I believe. The guy actually burned his brain on drugs some years ago, and I don't think he ever healed from the abuse.

You might note this topic over at his site: http://e-watchman.com/discussion/index.php?s=d6ea85c95c2436420ff5272893cfa8fe&showtopic=107

As you can see Watchman never got around to answering the persons questions. I do remember reading where he said that he felt a bit embarassed over the fact that he hasn't gotten a response after having spent over $4000.00 in mailing out all those letters. Oh, yes, I do remember one other thing. He had one of the letters returned. Seems that an Elder sent it back to him, with the simple message attached ... calling him an apostate. That's all I know about the deal.

Schizm

• Schizm
    Schizm

Oops! That link should’ve taken you to the thread itself, but instead it takes you to the main page of the forum.

To read the thread, go there and click on: Questions from Readers

Then scroll down to the thread entitled: Ewatchman You signed the "Open Letter"

It’s a thread that ablebodiedman authored.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit