Visit from Ex-girlfriend

by Nosferatu 7 Replies latest social relationships

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Okay, this is weird. I was doing some updating to my website, and I decided to check the guestbook (which I completely forgot about). It appears that one of my ex-girlfriend stumbled onto my site. I'm just kinda in shock about it right now.

Anyone else have weird encounters with an ex?

• The Angry Atheist
    The Angry Atheist

i saw my ex from way back. she looked like jenny from the block or somthing! i started laughing so hard. her boy freind said he'd kick my ass and i say that i wasnt fooled by the rocks that he's got! he was so pissed. i think she thought it was funny.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Here's the real kicker: I've been mentioning my autobiography (not finished yet) on my website. There's a good chunk about her in there. I'm sure she'll keep an eye open for a download link, so she can find out the dirt, LOL!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

....and who's the BASTARD that left an offer for a "free home bible study" in my guestbook?

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Last week I got a call from my ex-fiancee. I haven't seen the woman in 14 years and now she apologized for breaking up with me and wants us to get back together. I thanked her, but said that her leaving was the best thing that ever happened to me. And furthermore, I am seeing a beautiful Russian woman and we are planning to get married next year. Nevertheless, my ex still plans to move back to California. I wished her luck.

• talesin
    talesin

My ex's brother looked me up a couple of years ago. I was pleased, as he was a pretty good friend back in the day. Unfortunately, he was looking for more of a romantic connection. EWWWWWW!

I found that to be quite weird.

• desib77
    desib77

Unfortunately I have had run-ins with my ex. He ended up being sort of crazy. He would follow me around. When I would leave my office I would see him waiting in his truck a block down the road. He even would sometimes follow me almost all the way home.

One morning I got a call from him (didn't think he knew where I lived). He told me to look outside and when I did, there he was sitting in my driveway.

Oh, and this I could never prove he did, but I have not doubts in my mind that he did. I came into the office one day and there was a note on the top of my computer saying, "Look at your candle and tell me what you see". When I went over to a pillar candle that I had on my bookshelf it had been chopped up with a knife. Then I noticed that there were wax shavings by the window as if the person who did it was watching out the window to make sure no one came. The police came but couldn't find anything to connect him to it. He must have made a copy of my key while we were together because the office wasn't broken in to...

Okay, I'm scaring myself all over again just posting this. Luckily I am now happily married and have left that town. I'm pretty sure I will never run in to him again......

• Maverick
    Maverick

No I haven't had any encounters like that but I wish my ex would have an encounter with a meteorite! Maverick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit