do your kids ever feel morally superior to you...?......lol...

by reboot 5 Replies latest jw friends

• reboot
    reboot

I'm never going to live this down......I gave my daughter a talking to about drinking last week, mentioning health issues and the dangers of binge drinking as she'd been to a party and had had a few too many....we talked and she agreed to be more sensible.....

fast forward to last night...I went to a friend's son's BBQ for his 21st birthday..It was really hot and the wine was flowing..I started at 2pm through to around 1030..I cant actually remember ......had a great night, but forgot to eat ( the sun mustve dehydrated me as I could'nt have had that much....)

.when it was time to leave.I tried to walk home and just.... could'nt--i seemed to walk forwards one and back three and was laughing so hard my stomach hurt and I could'nt stand up.......

my friend's son offered to carry me home...wrapped up in a blanket....bless him....when he got to my door he propped me against the front of the car and I kind of folded in the middle, face down and hit my forehead on the bonnet...........I was so embarassed as unfortunately this was witnessed by my daughter's friend who was coming home from a night out; he couldnt stop laughing and texted my daughter and all their friends to tell them about me....ar'nt kids cruel...? LOL

......theyve all been round to laugh at my hangover from hell. too....... have your kids ever been this irriating..? tell me it's not just mine...

• shotgun
    shotgun

Can you blame the kids, it made me laugh too.

Gadget takes a few week off and your bonking your head on bonnets already.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Reboot,

Being that drunk is soo much fun huh?

Bum

• Elmer J. Fudd
    Elmer J. Fudd

Yeppers! I drink and I smoke. My daughter uses my vices against me all the time as an excuse to keep me from my grandson. He is 13. The day will come when he uses his own mind and we will be togther again.

Kids rule the world today through retail sellers. The little punks without the knowledge of "Hard Knocks" that I and many others here experienced when we grew up.

It's been the same since the recording of human history.

Elmer

• reboot
    reboot
    Gadget takes a few week off and your bonking your head on bonnets already.

I know, I need a minder Shotgun.......and where's that breast video you promised me...?(now I sound like a bisexual pervert drunk type mother....) ah, steph, it's great, at the time and if everyone else is.....i'm still ill today tho........got to go to college now..lectures to sit through....... pray for me...

(((Elmer))) thats sad if youre not an alcoholic or smoking near the child...maybe she'll come round...xxx

• FMZ
    FMZ

My kids surprised me... We went over to a friends house recently, and we were drinking, having a laugh etc.. When it came time to go home, I was fine (having drank water most of the time), but Wifey found that she had drank entirely too much.

As we were on the way home, she had her eyes closed. I laughed and said "You're just trying real hard not to puke in my new car aren't you"... she solemnly nodded.

We got home, I couldn't open the door in time, and she went to blow chunks on the grass. I opened the door, and saw Sarah (12) stood in the hallway glaring at me. She was already real pissed that we hadn't taken her with us, so I expected all hell to break loose. But... much to my surprise, she helped me bring Wifey in, get her situated, bring her something to help her head etc. And not a sarcastic, bitchy, or even scathing remark to go with it. I was surprised, and thanked her very much for being good, because her mom would definitely regret it in the morning anyway.

And she did. All day long.

FMZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit