KARTOL in Austin:

by Insomniac 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I'm taking a chance that you still read this forum. Remember when your d&d character was named Kartol? I just graduated from college; our mom and my future hubby were there, but it would have made my day to have you there, as well. You will always have my love and support should you decide to just walk away from this nasty little cult; I can't put into words how good it feels to be (mostly) free. Venita and Bernadette send love, too.

It's very easy to set up an account here; anonymity is well-protected, and the vast majority of the people here are kind, caring, and have been where you are. I'd love to be able to talk to you here, if you ever decide to dip your toe in the water. Remember, if you change your mind, you can always walk away with no repercussions from these people. Love always-E.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Congratulations, E. And Kartol: if you are reading, you will be welcomed.

CG

• outnfree
    outnfree

Congratulations, Insomniac! It is a very exciting thing to leave behind the "a higher education is unimportant" mentality and to move out into the world armed with a degree in the discipline of your choice.

I hope Kartol chooses to contact you soon.

((((E))))

outnfree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit