Interesting website . . .

by Steve Lowry 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

OK, I missed the Dateline episode tonight that we all thought would be JW related so, I goes to the NBC website to browse for another time listing for the show. I don?t readily see anything that helps me, so I type Jehovah?s Witness in NBC?s databank search engine. Low and behold there are references! The very first one is the website hyper-linked below. Check out this website. Please go and snoop around and tell me what you think about it. The topic titles are written as if to charge the Watchtower Society and the wording that follows seems to follow suit. But ultimately the Watchtower Society is defended. Its written almost as if to challenge the Watchtower Society as a cultic group but really it just seems to be a new kind of word ?smithing? and ?spin? by the clever boys at the Squibb building. It gives a hint in the heading on the main page, "Serving Jehovah's Witnesses and the Watchtower Society".

Interesting that NBC would have the link.

http://www.e-watchman.com/index.html

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

yes and check in the discussion room Steve, some pretty strange talk goes on in there

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

Discussion room? Oh, I'll have to check THAT out! Me thinks JW's will be lurking there. Oh goodie goodie! I haven't dined on a JW carcass in a while.

Update:

I went to the discussion board and applied for login privileges. Let?s see if I am allowed. To be honest with you though, from what I've read in a few posts, my words would be dismissed quickly and I'd probably be banned from the board in no time. But nothing ventured nothing gained.

• Steve Lowry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit