Kingdom Ministry Schools cancelled

by beroea 7 Replies latest jw friends

• beroea
    beroea

Kingdom Ministry School cancelled

We have just received a message from the Borg to all elder that the KMS planed to take place the end of 2001 is cancelled. I don't know if this is worlwide or only in my country in Europe.

Explanation in the letter: We are sorry but we are unable in time to have all the lessons finished.

Wonder if that’s the real true.

beroea

• JT
    JT

this is funny didn't finish thier homework yet--

i guess things are changing so fast they can keep the Procedures updated
    then to if what the boys in Service put together don't cut mustard with Legal out it goes

yes the Lawyers are running the show

james

• Kent
    Kent

Hi;

Would it be possible for you to send the scan of the letter to [email protected]

Thanks

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between God and Adolf Hitler is that God is more proficient at genocide."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

That's very interesting, beroea.

What country are you from?

MESSAGE FOR JEMIMAH: If you are reading this, have you any news on this situation?

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"Truth persuades by teaching, but does not teach by persuading."
    TERTULLIAN, Adversus Valentinianos

• beroea
    beroea

Sorry I can't tell for the time being. I'm still in as elder and came from af small country in the north of Europe. To give you the name is to big a risk at the moment.

beroea

• beroea
    beroea

To Kent

Sorry, I don't have the letter in English. Only my own language is possible. But my country is to little to take the risk because I’m still in and serve as elder. Why do you want a copy?

Beroea

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

hmmmm wonder if they're expecting some 'new light' and think Arrmeggdon's going to come before then. I remember we used to think that if they didn't anounce the theme for next years convetntion HAHHAHAHAHHA!

Ven

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

If the rumour that a new Elder's manual will be released at the school are true, then perhaps it is simply a matter of translation or printing delays. Or as JT mentioned, perhaps there are legal matters tied into this that need to be ironed out.

Unless the US or Britain gets such a letter, likely it is just a "local thing" and a minor delay and nothing to make an issue of.

Path

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit