I am SO Tired!

by copsec 6 Replies latest jw friends

• copsec
    copsec

Well, I am back from the Wine Fest. I am exhausted. We got up at 7:00 am yesterday morning and got the the little town around 10. We met up with everyone and at breakfast and then went to the wineries. We did the winery thing from 11-6 and then went and ate dinner and went to the dance. That last until 1:00 am. Stumbled back to the campsite. Hubby stole both covers and for some reason the people who own the camper had the friggin air conditioner on and it was COLD! I swear I laid there and shook so hard the camper moved! Finally got up at 7 this morning and headed home, curled up on the couch with SEVERAL blankets and slept a few hours. We had a great time.

• Valis
    Valis

Sounds like you had a good time!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    We did the winery thing from 11-6

hmmm, a rather long time to "sample" don't you think? sounds like a fun trip (except for sleeping at the north pole).

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Copsec - sounds fun - but where are the PICS??

LOL

• copsec
    copsec

As soon as I have the energy to plug in the camera and download and upload and all that good stuff, there will be pics for you all to see. They will be edited in good taste of course as I am sure there are some pics that you all DO NOT need to see!~

• codeblue
    codeblue

Hey, that does sound like a lot of fun.

If you really live in Missouri....I am shocked to learn that Missouri has wineries...wow...just learned something new.

When we lived in CA is when I really got into wines......we were so close to Nappa and Sonoma Valley....we really miss that!!

Codeblue

• copsec
    copsec

CodeBlue,

Missouri has EXCELLENT wineries! They win many awards. Our two faves are In Hermann, MO. They are the Bias Winery and the Adam Puchta Winery. There are many, many more. Some I have not tried yet but will. Missouri has WOINDERFUL wine!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit