Congratulations Arsenal !

by Simon 3 Replies latest social physical

• Simon
    Simon

A new record - the longest unbeaten run and they have gone the whole season without a single defeat !

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/3696197.stm

Perhaps the greatest team ever? Well ... maybe if they do well in Europe next year ...

And of course, City finally find their form and win 5-1 Mind you, thrashing the scousers (Everton) means we aren't the lowest team *not* to be relegated !! (yay)

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Yes, Arsenal deserved the championship. I'm not sure about "the greatest" tag though. From a distance it seems that Arsenal were the best of a mediocre bunch. ((Ozzie ducks for cover from goalie gloves thrown by Eman and Simon)) Seems to me that Arsenal were the best of a declining standard so just because they won only means they were better than the others (which they are).

Now while we're about it, don't you think Frank Lampard should be rewarded?

Cheers, Ozzie

• yxl1
    yxl1

Yay Arsenal!! The press has been banging on about how arsenal are the greatest team ever, and as much as I'd like to believe them, I know they're talking bollox. They may well be the best team to watch, but greatness (IMHO) is measured on cups won. To be seen as the greatest, they need to win the double/treble at least once to be recognized as a great team. LEts hope they do it next season.

• Badger
    Badger

GUNdefeated!

Now, if we can just get Liverpool to do the same...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit