Do JW's Believe in Miricles??? and should I make a "donation"

by Dolllie 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dolllie
    Dolllie

This is really a 2 part question! First do Witnesses's believe in miricles? I had something happen a few days ago that I can not explain by "earthly standards", I would have to say God did it, & to thank him for it. Or do "Witnesses's" explain things in other ways.

Second part to the question, does the Watchtower Society accept donations? I see nothing on their "official website" giving an address to send a donation or contribution to! How do they fund their website?

They had a real good article on there about "sexual harrassment", directed toward teenagers. I printed it out & used it for something. I usally like to make a small donation when I do something like that.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

at least they believe in miracle of donnation (not really kidding) sur you'll get a real answer in a little while.

• blondie
    blondie

JWs teach that miracles happened in the past but not since the last apostle, John, died around 100 CE.

Donations: If you are serious, and I discourage from doing it, donations would be accepted by the JW congregation in your area. Check your phone book.

I would suggest giving your money to a group that provides practical assistance to all, try the United Way office in your area.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit