I am so screwed !!

by rick1199 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• rick1199
    rick1199

Ok for those that dont remember spent the last few months coming out as Gay, leaving the Borg and getting hassle from family.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

{{{{Rick!}}}} things will work out, like they are for me........I'm living on unemployment right now........got terminated by my boss for speaking privately to a friend about her. Granted, the comment I made was very unflattering, and politically incorrect, but, there had been other situations similar in nature that the persons did not lose their jobs. So, I've got a grievance in with my union. My unemployment will only last til August, my case may take up to a year to be heard. I have to find another job til I find out if I'll be getting my old job back. In the meantime, if I do win the case, I will get ALL that back pay! Woohoo! So, I'm trying to muster up the energy to go out looking for work, in a depressed economy, in a state that is particularly hard hit by it.

Terri

• talesin
    talesin

Holy fcuk! You have had a bad run of luck lately.

This too, will pass, my friend

Lending you strength in your struggles {{{{{Rick}}}}}.

talesin

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Hello there! Welcome to the forum!!! Sorry you are having a rough time right now. You made the first step by coming out, and leaving the org. Things will gradually fall into place, although it seems at times it can get overwhelming having to deal with some of the things you are going through. You are going through a big change right now, but please try to stay optimistic, although is is easier said than done. With a positive attitude, anything can be accomplished.This is a great site, and during the times when things seem to be too much to handle, just log on here, and you will be amazed at how de-stressing it is being here, and knowing that many of us share the same issues. Hope to hear more from you!!!, and hope things work out for you....

CJ

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Rick,

Sorry to hear about your situation. Debt sucks. The WTs control over your family's opinion of you sucks. Moving sucks. But, focus on the fact that you can now be who you were meant to be.

And, as Ohio Cowboy said, this site is a great help. No matter who you have in your life, they will never understand what it was like being a JW, unless they were one too. My partner tries sooo hard to understand where I'm coming from, but honestly he doesn't get it. I come here to work out my frustrations. I have always felt welcome here. But, there are other websites that are specifically for Gay ExJWs. There is a link for the MSN group in the "Links" section of this site.

Being gay is hard enough, but throw in being a JW on top of that and it just complicates things. Hang in there. Things will get better. Use this board as a resource. It's helped countless numbers of us already.

CountryGuy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit