Recycled Garbage !!!

by Nadsam 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• Nadsam
    Nadsam

I met a EX-JW this week who left the borg 20yrs ago. His kid was a hemophylliac and needed frequent blood transfusions etc. Fortunately his child grew into a rather normal adult with the aid of modern medicine. Thats really a blessing !

The sad part of it is that this guy started his own religious sect called something like " United Way Truth Ministries" or something like that...a kind of "big tent" revival religion. He bases all his teachings on the WTBTS literature and openly uses the Paradise on Earth book on stage and the United in Worhip book and Reasoning book. He's managed to recycle the JW garbage and has about 300 followers..not wacky cult stuff but he tries to preach Witness theology. I asked him why ?? He told me that he accepts the "truth" but not the teaching on blood (obviously his personal life needs/experiances) but remains adamant that the 144 000 blah blah blah blah....

Unbelievable!

What is it with this cult... even in the recycled perversion of this garbage , still they trap people !

Nadsam.....believes garbage shouldn't be recycle into even more garbage !

[email protected]

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

is he making good money off of it?

• Nadsam
    Nadsam

Probably not..hehehe ..he was wearing a suit thats probaly 30yrs old (original bellbottoms)

Nadsam

[email protected]

• new light
    new light

Jehovah's Witness Rejects.........Sounds like a winner!

• Ciara
    Ciara

I know someone in Texas that does the same thing. Scary ain't it?

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

THis is great. But I wish someone like him would start an off grid hall. Start reinstanting people slowly obsolete the broken DFing system. And preach what the WTS prints instead of wants us to say or you our bible trained concience to believe.

• Quotes
    Quotes

This reminds me of the "True JWs" in Romania:

http://the-true-jw.oltenia.ro/

Short story: due to communism, JWs in Romania were stuck in a sort of time warp, due to no contact with the "Mother BOrganziation". When the iron curtain fell, there were so many changes in the up-to-date literature, they felt the Society had APOSTASIZED.

So, they broke away, and continued to use the same 30+ year old literature they had been using for so long; and seperated themselves from the APOSTATE SOCIETY in Brooklyn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit