FLUFF,,blended with technical,,is a powerful weapon against WT mind control

by frankiespeakin 1 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I would like to make a personal observation.

On this forum we have a very healthy bend of fluff and technical information,,that is very disarming to the JW reader. I think this board is doing its own morphing,,that will help many JW out of the WT.

Simon has done wonderful job,,with this site,,as well as our mods who show great tolerance in handling difficult situations that arise from time to time here.

To Simon:

I wish to contribute or donate some money but I hate Pay Pal..Simon is there an other way we can send a donation to you to help with up keep for this site?

• exjdub
    exjdub

I agree frankie.

It is probably the biggest reason I joined this board. There are many great topics, some silliness, a lot of reaching out to help and console, and some venting as well. I think what disarms people is that when we were in the Org we were all taught that apostates were evil and were bent on our destruction. After joining the dark side of the force (lol) and spending much time here I have found the opposite to be true. Most everyone here has treated those that had questions gently (those that truly questioned and not the trolls who try to stir things up) and have offered acceptance whether the questioning individual is still in the Org or not.

I also agree with your comments about Simon and the Mods. What a task to keep a forum running smoothly that by it's very existence brings out very strong emotions, and yes, sometimes great anger! Bravo Administration!

I also hate Pay Pal and was wondering the same thing, thanks for bringing it up. What say you Simon, can it be done?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit