NOT TO WORSHIP A LEGAL CORPORATION?

by JUSTAMOM 0 Replies latest jw friends

• JUSTAMOM
    JUSTAMOM

Greetings to all:

What prompted this is a statement Fred Hall made last night I read a post. He said he didn't worship a legal corp. instead he worshipped in spirit and truth.

NOW.....

If that is the case and lord help him he does speak for most all JW's, the organization does and will admit that the time will come when the legal part of the society will possibly NO longer be there.
    When so-called religion is destroyed at the end, that is one part that will go down, BUT true witnesses will be the only ones standing through it all that is how they will be identified as the truth.
    Like when they are under ban.

Now, that being the case, since they will stand courageous during the tribulation with possibly nothing but a Bibile or a piece of a WT article...and their so-called faith....

WHY the persecution to many that have ALREADY chosen to cut out the middle-man (the legal corporation, not anointed) and to WALK BY FAITH AND WORSHIP WITH SPIRIT AND TRUTH NOW!!!???

ISN'T THAT TRUE FAITH???
    To follow the spirit and not a legal corporation???
    To follow the lamb wherever he goes. To keep our eyes not on what is SEEN but what is UNSEEN?

CHALLENGE:

To you witnesses that think you understand faith.

1. Take away what you CAN SEE (the org.) and how far will you walk.
    (walking by faith not sight)

2. Show me your FAITH apart from your WORKS, and I'll show you my FAITH by my WORKS. (sound familiar)

JUST A MOM (Kim)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit