Here's mine:

?

• bigboi
    bigboi

Couldn't we at least get some smilies

• mommy
    mommy

Hehe, just kidding.
    I just find all of the comments thrown back and forth "need" to occur. People need to be able to discuss what is on their mind. I think by locking the thread, someone physically stopped the "fight" but the feelings remained. Obviously because it is not over yet, and will continue until the people involved have settled it, without any outside help.

I could sit here and do a play by play as many others have, but that is pointless. I will say this, Jan is a big boy and can handle what is being said about him. And for the people who don't like his "attitude" well, you don't have to. It is crazy to say that we will like everyones personality.

If you must continue to fight about it, so as to ease your mind, do so. But I must say that Simon's board may not be the place you want to air your dirty laundry. If that is your intent, for all to see what your personalities are made of, then so be it. Go ahead and run around in circles, this must be beneficial to all of those involved.

I now have limited time here, so I have not kept up with all of the threads. But since this started in a thread involving me, I feel responsible for this. And I am truly sorry a few troublemakers came on the board and caused so much havoc.

(((((((hugs))))))) to all involved in this fiasco. There is alot of emotions involved. And I am sure it will eventually die down. I hope it does, for the sake of the newbies coming on and reading this.
    wendy

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Good post!!! Ya well I didn't get involved becuase for one I don't like taking sides and for two I LIKE ALL of them, just think it got a little crazy!!!

Ven

• ianao
    ianao

Mommy:

But since this started in a thread involving me, I feel responsible for this.

No Mommy, YOU are not responsible for this. All of this is JanH's doing. He is trying to use your harrassment situation to justify his rather distasteful actions toward riz. All the man has to do is publicly apologize for something he did wrong. (Something that he chides other posters for NOT doing, yet he won't even acknowledge his own wrongdoing.) This presumably is why the "battle" ensues and people aren't backing down.

People can only tolerate bullies for so long before they crack.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit