I'll miss "Friends"

by sunshineToo 4 Replies latest jw friends

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

It was a good show: always making me laugh. I'll miss all Friends: Joey, Chandler, Ross, Monica, Rachel and Phoebe.

• Corvin
    Corvin

You are not alone. Could you BE in better company? I was a part of that self-absorbed shallow generation too, but now, at least I can watch the reruns on the WB and feel all nostalgic. Join me won't you?

Alrighty then, buh bye,

Corvin

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

Me, too, although I must often hide my secret love of that show. Thankfully, it is on four times a day in reruns here. (Our region must love Friends!)

(I am in love with Ms. Chnandler Bong)

• missylissy
    missylissy

"im chandler, could i BE wearin anymore clothes?" -joey

aww! that was my favorite show!! im sooo sad that its over. i was so happy that rachel and ross got together tho....it would just be unfair if they didnt! so sad

-missy

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

My favorite (the funniest) moment of Friends is when Ross tried a pair of leather pants and having a hard time with them at his date's bathroom. But my favorite friend is Joey: a funny wanna-be actor with a big heart.

My husband and I have been watching the DVDs: Season 1 - 7, again. We are now in the middle of the Season 5. I thought that show was one of the decent ones in these days. I don't like those faux-reality shows. I have to say that "Friends" reall taught me how to be a friend: caring, loving, and supportive no matter what.

Gosh! I'm going to miss them a lot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit