your experiences with the exjwmeetup

by Junction-Guy 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I have signed up since january and every month it was cancelled due to not having 5 people, it can get discouraging. I live in a county with nearly 1/2 million people and yet there dont seem to be at least 5 people that can meet for coffee. Anybody on here from Nashville Tn and do they have quite a few show up there? what about chattanooga are?

JG

• Odrade
    Odrade

JG, we've had great meetups every month out here in the Portland, OR area. You might try posting notice of the next one here, or a link. Forums are great, but face to face contact is another piece of the puzzle IMO.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I signed up before, but chickened out.... seing as how it just seemed weird, I had nooooo idea who I was supposed to be meeting.

• wasone
    wasone

JG

I live in the Chattanooga area and have been signed-up for a while now also. The meet ups here are always canceled for the same reason. In fact I've never met an ex in the area.

• gold_morning
    gold_morning

I know the feeling.

I wait every month and am dissapointed each time. I too live in an area with a large population. I live in the burbs of Rochester New York.

Anyone out there?????

Gold

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Same thing here. I live in the Boise Idaho area and in the last two years, it is always" there are less than 5" over and over again.

I gave up on it a few months ago. Just delete the e mails now.

Outoftheorg

• richard
    richard

I would imagine ex-JWs are tired of meetings - ANY meeting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit