Brits Coming to Orlando, Florida?

by exjdub 3 Replies latest jw friends

• exjdub
    exjdub

I was in chat a week ago and somebody mentioned that there were a few Brits that were coming to Orlando, Florida sometime in June. If you would like to meet and perhaps spend some time on the East Coast PM me and we can arrange to meet. Also, if you are not able to meet, but you need some help getting around, let me know. I would be more than happy to help if the need be. Sometimes it is helpful to have someone steer you clear of the tourist traps and rat hole hotels, or just to answer questions. Regards.

exjdub

• Gadget
    Gadget

Isn't it ignored_one.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/69333/1.ashx

I think I'll be having another big holiday the end of this year/beginning of next, but I haven't decided whether to visit my sister in Australia or go to America.

• Simon
    Simon

We were fortunate to visit Florida last year at the big international freedom fest (Steve & Joys BBQ )

We had a great time and visited Orlando for a few days but I must admit we did the touristy things like Sea World - it was great. We also got to meet up with some from the board while we were there (hi Maverick & Dana !)

Although we don't have any immediate plans, we would like to go again sometime. The kids have already decided that it would be nice to go back to "the beach in America and then to see Grandad in Canada". Streuth ... the furthest I'd gone at that age was Blackpool !

• exjdub
    exjdub

Thanks Gadget, I will PM him and see if I can persuade him to come our way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit