wildfire is going to be on a rock radio station with a chance to winBIG !!!

by wildfire 4 Replies latest jw friends

• wildfire
    wildfire

HEY GANG,, GUESS WHO MADE IT TO AUSTIN, TEXAS,,,, YUP ITS LIL OL ME ,,, WILDFIRE,,, AND MY DAUGHTER ENTERED A CONTEST ON 101X ROCK STATION ,, TO FIND THE BEST ROCKER ,, MOM AROUND,, SO SHE WRITES THIS EMAIL,,, TELLING HOW GREAT OF A MOM I AM,RAISING 5 KIDS ON HER OWN,, ANDHOW SHE IS SO HAPPY HER MOTHER IS OUT OF THE CULT SHE HAS BEENIN FOR THE LAST 25 YRS... AND SHE WANT S TO GIVE HER MOTHER THE BEST PRESENT FOR MOTHERS DAY ,,,, SOOO SHE EMAILS IT TO THE RADIO STATION,, AND WE GOT PICKED TO COME IN TO THE RADIO STATION 101X TOMORROW MORNING,,, AT 7AMM YIKES... SO I GET TO COMPETE WITH OTHER ROCKER MOMS... ANDI CAN WIN BIG PRIZES... HOW FUNNY HAHAH SO WISH ME LUCK====+++++++++... WHAT A BLAST ,,, HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOME OF THE OLDIES AROUND THERE,, ONACRUSE, XENA,,, VALIS,,,, GARY FROM SDAK..... BIKERCHIK,,, I PICKED OUT MY BEST ROCKER OUT FIT HAHAH .......TAKE CARE THIS IS BRENDA J........

• El blanko
    El blanko

As the first to respond to your thread and say "Av' it large Big Momma" - do I get a cut of the loot? Ahhhh - go on...

• kls
    kls

Wildfire long time , i was going to ask how things are but they sound like they are going good. You need to post more ,i never hear from you . The best to you and you have great kids. You deserve to win

• wildfire
    wildfire

wellit was not to be i got 2nd place there were only 2 moms competing for the prizes,, which were like gift certificates..to diff storesand such ,,, the station was alternative rock station 101x andthey asked hard dam questions... like who is th lead singer of limp biskit ,, i couldnt think,,, but we both missed the same questions there ,,, but the best part was they asked about my dau email that stated ,, i was in a cult and i said yup for along time ,, jehovahs witness..so all i s not lost.... i got a chance to aposto witness to austin and surrounding areas so guess who is in austin,,, texas,,,, thats miss apostate to you all.....i havent been on for along time cus i have been moving and i have no computer ,,, just using my daughters rite now so stay in touch....shalom(so many newbies here its mind boggling

• kls
    kls

The answer is Fred Durst, sorry Wildfire you are still a winner

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit