I see why dubs make independant thought wrong..

by truthseeker1 1 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I noticed there is a large amount of arguing going on here, mostly about foreign policy, war and what-not. Is that bad? Nahh. It just the natural result of people to have their own opinion.

When you take away a person's ability to have their own opinion on such things a politics and beliefs, there isn't a lot to argue about. The dubs try to make a society where everyone has the same opinion (the one the GB has) so nobody will argue and get along.

Too bad they can't stop us people who Want to think for ourselves! Think on, brothers and sisters!

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Amen.

I notice if you abide by all the proaganda of the evil slave myth, disfellowshiping, satans influence, demonization, and the spirit of the world the watchtower is an ideal place pefectly insulated from the outside world. It is a good nobel thing. Their is nothing wrong with anything that Jehovah can't solve in his own due time and if he doesn't it is a time of testing. Infact I was happier the less I knew and when I assumed all the elders were like my grandfather.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit