Does Bush Beat Hippies?

by shamus 8 Replies latest social current

• shamus
    shamus

'cause I think he does.

• Valis
    Valis

He aint even from Texas...although I hear like many hippies he avoided military service..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• shamus
    shamus

Well I happen to know for a fact that he does; only for political reasons, too.

• shamus
    shamus

Oh come now..... we all know that he throws iraqi's into prisons and terrorises them; we know that he must beat hippies for god's sake.

I think he also smokes crack.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    I think he also smokes crack.

It was cocaine, and it was a long time ago.

• shamus
    shamus

For god's sake, can't we just bash bush here for things he probably didn't do?

Think of the children!

• Badger
    Badger

I heard Bush works Mexican prisoners until they drop, and then buries them alive. Then, he uses them to fertilize his Opium poppies.

Oh, and Kerry likes to use his yacht to ram fishing boats and skewers the survivors with a billhook.

• shamus
    shamus

Interesting post, Badger. I always kinda thought that he did too! Does he bury them alive???? really????

I think that he also communicates with aliens who have an anenna in his butt.....

• talesin
    talesin

No, but he is very 'shocked and disturbed' to find out that some of those under his command are beating hippies!

Poor man knew nothing about it, couldn't even conceive of it happening! tsk, tsk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit