I Sent An E-mail To My Dub Sister

by Elmer J. Fudd 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Elmer J. Fudd
    Elmer J. Fudd

Well, it took me 24 hours to make up my mind after I posted the board for help at this thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/71193/1.ashx

The people who answered my post provided me with the expeineced advice I needed and I thank you all. I chose to give it a shot for more or less the matter of my own conscience and my love for her. My mother and I disputed the WTS's teachings and it was like a cock fight with 2" gaffs tied to the legs and the roosters pumped with cocaine. This is what I wrote:

..........................................................................................

Hello Jenny, AKA J.J.,

I suppose you're wondering how I got your E-mail address. I intercepted it through a "thread" that Tammybug wrote.

I am just checking in to see if all is well and how you are handeling the loss of Mom. I, for one, think of her every day and I'll tell one reason why. Before I got on the plane back to Florida I took clippings of her vines and Chestnut Tree and put in plastic bags with RooTone. I also brought back all the seeds from her garden flowers I could find.

When I arrived home, I planted the seeds and stuck in the clippings in a special vase. Each day I water the vase and think of Mom. Not to my surprise the plants are abounding, blooming and beautiful. The Trumpet Vine is attrackting Hummingbirds. I don't know what some of the flowers are, but I will enjoy them just the same.

Give my regards to the gang and please tell them I send my love.

With warm love,

Johnny

• nilfun
    nilfun

Wow, that email was touching and sweet...

• kls
    kls

Good for you ,it is the dubs that can be so heartless and uncarring. Now that you have e-mailed her it is off your conscience no matter what happens,you showed your love for her and if it is not sent back you can rest in your mind it was not your doing. If you do get an e-mail from her never bring up jws even if she brings it up, change the subject, get your foot in the door first and in time maybe .

• boa
    boa

beautiful words you chose to send her in my most humble opinion elmer

(boa is wishing you all the best)

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Perfect! Simply perfect, Johnny!

Frannie B

• Mary
    Mary

Excellent..........now the ball is in her court. Let us know if she decides to play.

• Jonty Parkin
    Jonty Parkin

Elmer,

I would just like to congratulate you on a very warm, simple and totally sincere e-mail to your sister. There is not even the slightest hint of anything that could be labelled "confrontational", just honest, down to earth mutual recollections of your mother.

Please be assured that if your sister does not respond, or if the response is negative, that it is not really your sister as she naturally is; it is the evil, divisive hold that those self-righteous bastards have over her.

Whatever the outcome, at least you know that you have done the mature and loving thing.

Best wishes,

Jonty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit