Why am I around these freaks !!!

by boy@crossroads 4 Replies latest jw friends

• boy@crossroads
    boy@crossroads

Well I went to the Prince concert this time around with some of my JW "friends". There was a whole row of us. After one of Princes solos, one of my pals (a sister 10 years older than myself) turns to me and says "just think we'll be playing with him in paradise". After she said that all i wished was that I was sitting anywhere but there in that row. I thought to myself "why am I around these freaks?" I felt like saying "your #*%*ing nuts". I had some interesting thoughts though while I was at that concert. The concert took place in the coliseum where we normally have our circuit conventions. It was odd but I almost felt like I was at an assembly. I could see Prince wearing a suit (albeit a small one) standing at the podium delivering the talk. The people at the concert were all well behaved too. Oddly enough it didn't feel like I was at a Prince concert. It felt more like an assembly with good music and an awesome light show. Prince came out wearing a white outfit. I suppose now he's pure. As for the concert, it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I'm not sure even if he did it his old way (with dirty lyrics and dirty costumes) if I would have liked it. Don't get me wrong, he's an awesome musician but I've seen better performances. As I looked out over the audience in attendance, I thought to myself " how could I have thought that all these people would be destroyed".

• shotgun
    shotgun

Same thing crosses my mind whenever I'm surrounded by groups of families at the park.

I wonder if Prince goes out in service with his red corvette wearing a rasberry beret?

• boy@crossroads
    boy@crossroads

I don't know. But I know the wife he has now , the one he goes out in service with doesn't look as good as Mayte, his first wife.

• Elmer J. Fudd
    Elmer J. Fudd

No Shotgun, he's driving a yellow Lamborgini and using a rank and file to do his work door to door. He probably has the windows up and listening to Michael Jackson while the dub does his chores!

Elmer

• Jonty Parkin
    Jonty Parkin

Bottom line? How much cash can The Org squeeze out of the twat formerly known as ponce before they finally f*** him off?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit