Two websites I have found recently that i enjoy

by copsec 3 Replies latest jw friends

• copsec
    copsec

I recently came across two websites I had never heard of before and I joined them both yesterday and think I am really going to like them so I thought I would share them in case anyone here is interested. One is call www.freecycle.org and it is a website where peole give away things absolutely free. You log in and join the group closest to your area. I have already offered up a couch and chair in great condition and have put out some feelers on a few things I have been wanting.

The other site is called www.BookCrossings.com. The whole idea behind this website is to make the whole world a library. The concept is to take a book and register it on the webiste along with a short review and then release the book into a public place asking that whoever finds it and reads it logs on to the site and uses the number assigned to the book (I put a note in mine but you can also make labels) and then you can kinda keep track of where the book has been and other people's opinions of it.

Anyways, just thought someone might enjoy these sites.

Paula

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Just checked out both sites.... great! Thanks!!

• copsec
    copsec

Oh Good! Glad you liked them. I thought they were awesome and just wanted to share.

• copsec
    copsec

I hope some of the rest of you check these sites out and enjoy them. Free stuff and promotion of literacy! Both good things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit