Small Fundraising Idea To Help The Board

by Celtic 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

Art is known to be one of the most effective tools for people recovering from almost any kind of traumatic experience.

To raise funds for Simons board and having some fun at the same time, why not, each of us produce an artistic creation whether a painting, a sculpture, a ceramic peice, whatever, and then auction the works off, first within our own community and then perhaps further afield if sales do not reach expectations, ummmm. Whichever items are sold, these monies could go towards alleviating Simons costs incurred.

This is just one of potentially many simple fundraising ideas. Anyone reading this can surely contribute their own, so I am asking for a sharing out of this theme and to hear your positive sharing.

peace, more sunshine, to drumming, meditation, thinking some more and having fun

Celtic

• Prisca
    Prisca

It's a lovely idea, though I doubt I'd get much for anything artistic I created. More like I'd have to give it away, LOL.

But I'm sure your idea may inspire others to raise some funds for Simon's board.

• Kent
    Kent

Well, Prisca - I don't know. How about trying to sit on the Xerox machine :)

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between God and Adolf Hitler is that God is more proficient at genocide."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• ianao
    ianao

kent:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit