'Sing Praises' lyrics that never hit the press

by Ex Dub MS 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Ex Dub MS
    Ex Dub MS

I've had this evil little tune rattling in my head today

I should hyphenate it in that you're-too-stupid-to-read style we hold so dear

(To the tune of Song 89)

When you're ma - kin love, This or - ga - ni- za - tion

Rules you all, one and all

Tells you what to do, when you're in the bed - room

Droppin' the Draws, Mid boo - ty call

That excellent clit, don't dare o - ral sex it

If she's on the rag, no fun till week next (Shit!)

That small - est of holes? It's on - ly an ex - it

Guess what we'll say

If you're feeling gay?

• xLaurax
    xLaurax

lol, well thanks for that. What the hell put them lyrics into your head?? Funny none the less.

xLaurax

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

LOL, thanks for SHARING.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Thank you; Ex dub MS for this thread.

Computing Singer Yankee doodle www.Dannyhaszard.com went to cyber-land a-riding on his pony.. To, browse about the Ripoff cult, and find out what it's all a-bout..Computing

He got in their face in cyber-space.....Rode his steed for those in need...........To show it's all re-cycled phony -baloney.alt

What he found was not sound...... So Yankee doodle went right to town.... He didn't put on airs, he rode his mare, to cham-pion all that's just and fair.Horseback Riding

To- the- fore -the -Ivory- tower sent the legal whores ,but hold fast the under-lings could- not- last.......Let freedom ring for all the vic-tims of the ding-a-lings.Yellow Ribbon

Can't do the time don't do the crime.....When you cop a plea we will gloat with glee.....In a hurry to build a stone wall / won't lose face @ the kingdom hall..Off To Work

Revenge is sweet, it's really neat...Apostate com-mo-tion, in lo-co-mo-tion we will scout - a - path to set free at last............ All those sheep,, bat-tered by the watchtower psychopaths........

To cast my pearls before the swine, never more will i give up the right's that's mine....Friends and foe,i now know....I'll keep right on a dy-na-mo.......................................

They think it's fun, to eat their young........It' all that's fair in the-o-crat-ic war-fare.........But Dan the man is really cool at tainting the empaneled jury pool........

This fella is a gorilla,, goliath will be fel-ling....,,No books from crooks, nobody's buying what your sel-ling....................................

Yah'l come back now,,Ya hear

Singer

• Sassy
    Sassy

This is cute.. I wish I was gifted with some inspiriation.. I'd love to be able to come up with lyrics....

but I'll beT there are more gifted people out there?? ANY ONE?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit