Attatchments!

by Jonty Parkin 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Jonty Parkin
    Jonty Parkin

OK - so I'm stupid - but how do I attach pics from my file store to my messages? I clicked on the attatch file link, clicked on the pics I wanted, but nothing happened!

Help!

Jonty

• Angharad
    Angharad

Upload the pic to your file store, under your inbox. Then in the reply box click on the paperclip symbol and check the pics you want to add, and click attached selected files.

Just added one to make sure I'm not talking rubbish

• Jonty Parkin
    Jonty Parkin

Thanks, but when I click on the paperclip symbol (which brings up the window showing my filestore of pics), I check on the pics I want to attatch, but it does not say "attach selected files" anywhere. Only "delete selected file". Am I missing something?

Oh, and since this evening, I can only see my new topics and their replies, if I click on my own profile and look at my own Topic History. Am I doing something wrong?

Jonty

• Angharad
    Angharad

Thats strange about the files - not sure whats happening maybe Simon can suggest something there.

Re: the posing views.

Are you using Active topics to view posts or going through the individual forums?

• Jonty Parkin
    Jonty Parkin

Oh, it's ok - I can see them now. Still no luck with attatching pics though. Pity, I've got some corkers here!

Jonty

• Englishman
    Englishman

Click on paper clip.

Click "Browse"

Save.

Upload. Choice of 3 sizes.

Tick little box next to pic you want to post.

Voila!

Mike.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Arrgh !!!! I know what happening now - you are still in the file store where you have uploaded them.

Exit out of there and go to make your reply - then use the paperclip - the attach file thing should be there then.

Or you can do it the easy way that Mike has posted - I forgot you could do it like that !

• Jonty Parkin
    Jonty Parkin

Ok, here is what I have tried to do during the course of this reply.

1. I click the paperclip
    2. I tick the pics I want to attatch
    3. There is no "attatch selected files" button, so I click x to return to my reply.

Boo hoo - no pics! Same as before.

It seems I am only offered 2 options:

1. Delete Files
    2. Upload Files

And that's it! Am I snookered?

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

It might be your Pc, because I was able to doit, but I got a different pc and now its not letting me do it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit