To Undaunted Danny

by Junction-Guy 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I enjoyed reading your webpage and all. I know that many people many find you to be a little drastic and on the fringes, however, I, along with probably many others on this board have just as much anger and bitterness built up. I must say it does take alot of "guts" to do what you do. I applaud you for having the courage to stand up and speak out against what is wrong

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes
    "guts"

Dear lord are you making a sick pun, or am I a twisted person. Danny has colitus.

• avishai
    avishai

Danny rules

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Actually there was no pun intended, I guess I should have said "balls" instead of "guts"

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Yes, kudos Danny, for fighting the good fight! And one more kudo, to Junction-Guy, for just plain being sweet enough to praise and encourage another human being.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Roger that mates and many thanks for your support. What can I say to supplement,my entire life is front and center on the world wide wonder. I am the Watchtowers very own Frankenstein's monster.The Franken-apostate,"the creature that turns on it's creator". Regarding,'guts' my condition now, is called a:"total proctocolectomy with ileostomy'.The entire 6 feet of large intestine from the ileum ( end of the small intestine) to the anal splincher, rotted out from ulcerative colitis,and had to be removed. I had a world class surgeon perform a perfect procedure.Look on the bright side, I am spared all the many problems associated with that part of the anatomy,for example I can never get colon cancer because I don't have a colon. Nobody can call me; an a**hole because,I don't have one anymore...Yeah Baby

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think Danny is a very good person.

• dolphman
    dolphman
    Nobody can call me; an a**hole because,I don't have one anymore...

OH MY GOD! THAT HAS TO BE THE FUNNIEST THING I"VE EVER HEARD!!!!!!!!

I still have my ass, so I'm going to laugh it off.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

danny.. you are so damned funny and an inspiration because you have such a great sense of humour.
    CG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit