What is your opinion?

by Gianluca 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Gianluca
    Gianluca

A few days ago there was a post which had a link to a we site with an article entitled "The 13 Illuminati Bloodlines" written by a certain by Fritz Springmeier.
    In there was this comment

"The WT Society performs a secret ritual every year which is their primary ritual. This ritual is actually the ancient gnostic (satanic) ritual of saying no to the
    body of Christ. This ancient satanic ritual is now secretly practiced under the disguise of the Memorial Supper - where the elements of communion are passed and no one partakes of the elements. (When I say ‘no one’ I mean that in a qualified sense-only a small group are allowed to partake. The actual figures of how many partake of the elements is a totally fictitious figure according to my sources, which is created at Bethel headquarters in Brooklyn"

Can anyone confirm that the "ritual" performed at the memorial has a "ancient gnostic (satanic)" origin. This is the first time i've read something like that! If he's correct could someone come up with documentation that confirms this.

And is it possible that the WTS creates totaly fictitious figuresas to how many partake?

I personaly think that if the above were true Ray Franz, ex GB member, would have mentioned them so would have other X high ranking JW's.

Also does anyone know who Fritz Springmeier is?

His article contains many claims which seem far fetched to say the least for example:

Several ex-witches now Christians identified Clinton’s running mate Al Gore as switch. Al Gore’s book promotes several witchcraft themes such as Mother Gain worship.

And his ramblings go on till he claims that Disney is satanic!!

Nearly all of Disney’s 1920 movies had a black cat in them. Many had occult slants to the scripts. The occult slant never departed from Disney themes.

Some of DISNEY’S blatantly OCCULT MOVIES.

Aladdin. A wisecracking allpowerful genie is shown.

Bednobs & Broomsticks. (1971) A witch finds a magic formula from a lion king. The magic formula raises a ghostly army of armor in a museum which stops a
    band of German commandos.

Beyond Witch Mountain. (1982) A pair of twins leave Witch’s Mountain and have to use their special occult powers to outwit a character named Deranian.

Black Cauldron, The. (1985), A Horned King uses his magic to fight a clairvoyant pig and the pig’s keeper. This animation cost $25 million, but was a box office failure.

Bride of Boogedy. (1987) An evil spirit visits the Davis family and puts the father under a spell. Directed by Oz Scott.

Child of Glass. (1978) A glass doll must be found to set a ghost free in a haunted house.

Gnome-Mobi1e, The (1967). A multimillionaire and his grandchildren encounter gnomes. In the end the multimillionaire deeds the forest to the gnomes for eternity.

Halloween Hall of Fame (1977). Jack-o-lanterns come to life.

Halloween Treat (1982). Cartoons about Halloween. This was followed the next year with a film Haunted Halloween which talked about the origins of Halloween.

Misadventures of Merlin Jones. (1964) A genius tries to help other students. He tries to also use hypnotism & ESP which backfire on him.

Richest Cat in the World. (1986) A wealthy man leaves his fortune to his cat, who the relatives later discover can talk.

)

I think that Fritz Springmeier would be a good candidate to be chosen as new GB member. He seems to be as paranoid as they are and has some really weird theories which would qualify him to work in the WTS writing department!!

looking forward to read your coments.

Ciao
    Gianluca

• Maximus
    Maximus

::I think that Fritz Springmeier would be a good candidate to be chosen as new GB member. He seems to be as paranoid as they are and has some really weird theories which would qualify him to work in the WTS writing department!!

There is reincarnation after all. Freddie lives!

Maximus

• Kent
    Kent

Hi;

I have been looking at this stuff before, and this Fritz guy is a bit hard to believe in.

On the other hand - I do know people that has done investigations into this kind of stuff - I even know a person who were asked to join a very high ranking order - and HE tells me stories like this as well.

Most people are laughing at the illuminati - and claims it's just crap. Thus guy - and he's NOT a nutcase - says it's true...

So - I simply don't know what to believe. I only know I'm extremely careful about publishing anything along these lines on the Watchtower Observer.

I would like to have a bit of hard evidence - not only heresay...

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between God and Adolf Hitler is that God is more proficient at genocide."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• Gianluca
    Gianluca

What suprises me is that he wrote such a long article but hardly gave any evidence. Some things he writes sound possible but others seem too Watchtowerish..
    Is this fellow an xJW?
    Ciao
    Gianluca

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

I looked into this stuff a bit once upon a time, too - Illuminati, Skull & Bones, etc.

Something that turns up frequently when you start looking at this stuff is the Rhodes Scholarship. I am wondering if this is the same one Freddie was after?

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/rsall.htm#Initial%20List%20of%20Rhodes%20Scholars

Trevor Scott.

• Francois
    Francois

My only reaction is that I don't belive that gnosticism is satanic. Certainly the gnostics had a different version of christianity than did the church fathers in Jerusalem, as did the christians in Antioch, but that doesn't make them satanic.

Similarly, Wiccans are not satanic either. Since the church destroyed all the Wiccans, or at least most of them, only the church fathers were left to write the histories of the times and painted the nature religions including Wicca as satanic, participating in such horrors as killing and eating children. This was a well-used tactic of the church. It tarred the Jews with the brush during the Inquisition.

A similar phenomena is taking place today as the WTBTS claims that those who oppose it called, um, apostates (who we all recognize as the very salt of the earth) are led by satan.

francois

My $0.02

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

As soon as I saw the word Illuminati in the first paragraph, my first impulse was to lock and load my illegal chinese assault rifle, don camo, and run for the hills to hide from the black helicopters.
    Then I remembered that there is no Illuminati or New World Order, only Yankees as there have always been since Sherman and the heat drives them away from my neck of the woods.
    I love conspiracy theory timelines like this one. Just goes to show how gullible people can be. Now if you want real truth about the conspiracy, you should have been listening to patriot radio on shortwave shortly before the militia movement culminated in the Oklahoma City bombing. Callers bragging about shooting down black helicopters on Linda Thompson's show just made my day.
    Disney is "like, so five minutes ago" when it comes to hidden agendas and messages. If a Disney film were released that was actually "sterile", THEN we would have cause for alarm.
    mike.

p.s. ever notice on The Little Mermaid that the Bishop doing Ariel's wedding gets a boner?

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

As soon as I saw the word Illuminati in the first paragraph, my first impulse was to lock and load my illegal chinese assault rifle, don camo, and run for the hills to hide from the black helicopters.
    Then I remembered that there is no Illuminati or New World Order, only Yankees as there have always been since Sherman and the heat drives them away from my neck of the woods.
    I love conspiracy theory timelines like this one. Just goes to show how gullible people can be. Now if you want real truth about the conspiracy, you should have been listening to patriot radio on shortwave shortly before the militia movement culminated in the Oklahoma City bombing. Callers bragging about shooting down black helicopters on Linda Thompson's show just made my day.
    Disney is "like, so five minutes ago" when it comes to hidden agendas and messages. If a Disney film were released that was actually "sterile", THEN we would have cause for alarm.
    mike.

p.s. ever notice on The Little Mermaid that the Bishop doing Ariel's wedding gets a boner?

• Lindy
    Lindy

A while back doing research I ran into this stuff. I come across it time and again and I don't know for sure what to think. I am with Kent, give me real proof.

Francoise, I agree with you. Wiccans aren't Satanists. Gnosticism isn't Satanism. If people would do their own research they would know this.
    There are lots of tales out there about all sorts of things. Some have truth in them but that doesn't make everything said true. That's how it works. You say just enough truth to make it sound true and then then you add all the rest of the recipe so that you have control over whomever. It works! Look at the con artists, and speaking of such, the WTBTS!

As Always,
    Auntie Lindy

• Maximus
    Maximus

WAKE UP, AMERICA!

LOOK AT THE FUNNY LETTER "A" IN BILLBOARD'S FOR

A t l A n t i s

There's Disney again, showing its
    ANTI-FAMILY PROPAGANDA

Psssst. Looks like a Lambda to me, and you know what groups use that symbol! Another Tele-tubbies!

No apologies needed to various ones, who will hopefully guffaw. If you don't get it immediately,

Nevermind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit