Website sparks controversy

by nilfun 6 Replies latest jw friends

• nilfun
    nilfun

Godsend

p.s. please, remember to call the contact phone number

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    The Godsend Institute is a fertility clinic and practice, specializing in the replication of cells for the purpose of creating life from life. We believe those with the power to grant or restore life have an obligation to our community and our world to share that power. At Godsend, we have perfected a procedure by which a single cell could be used to create a genetically identical fetus ? a fetus which could be carried to term and, in effect, be reborn.

An identical child down to the last chromosome on the last hair of his or her head.

I know they've cloned sheep, but I do not believe anyone has perfected the ability to clone a human being.

Although having 2 nilfuns would be twice the fun

• nilfun
  • Big Tex
    Big Tex

Ah .... I understand now. Now I belong to the body. Joy and peace to you nilfun, peace and tranquility.

Are you of the body? It is the will of Godsend.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup
    Ah .... I understand now. Now I belong to the body. Joy and peace to you nilfun, peace and tranquility.

Are you of the body? It is the will of Godsend, the borg, the WT.

growedup

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I remember the Raelians claiming that they had cloned a human, but they never offered proof.

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

The premise is fantastic, but I found the movie disappointing in its execution.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit