Chevy's for lunch in So. Cal anyone?

by ApagaLaLuz 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Alright, why should we let the Northerners have all the fun. Why dont we meet up next week for lunch somewhere? I was think making the Chevy's in Ontario, since it was mentioned before. What do you think? Can anyone make it for a miny meet up next week?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Chevy,

Just giving your post a freindly little bump.BTW I hope you have a nice turn out.

• techton
    techton

I would be happy to meet for lunch...I'll even buy....Meetup in Riverside canceled for May, and I would like to meet new friends and swap stories.....Mike .

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

looks like it's just you and me Mike. Just warning you though, my stories get pretty stale after the first 6 minutes. Hope you have some doozies

• animal
    animal

I am up for it, when I aint running to Phoenix. Email me chevy ... [email protected]

Animal

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I'd love to go but I'm going to be out of town for a long time. Maybe we could have another get together this summer??

• simplesally
    simplesally

Chevy baby,

I would but you know I work on weekends. I would be able to meet you on any Tues or Wednesday. Or hun, you can come here and party with me and Sassy on any weekend evening!!!!!!!!! Just call me.

PM me.

• techton
    techton

Chevy and/or Sally...e-mail me and we'll set it [email protected]

• Sassy
    Sassy

depends on what day.. I am off weekends but weekends I barely even see the light of day between work and my commute.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit