I'm getting nervous

by santacruzchick 6 Replies latest jw friends

• santacruzchick
    santacruzchick

Help! I'm getting nervous and I shouldn't be. Here's the story. On April 2 I went to a night club in SF with some friends. I met a guy, who looked strangly familiar to me, he was hitting on me big time, we ended up making out, and stuff. He told me his name, and later on I realized I thought I knew who he was, my roomates friends boyfriend. So I told him that, and he blew it off. He asked for my # and memorized it. THe next day I tell my roomie what happened, we compare what he told me, and what he looks and sounds like (he has a very distinctive voice), she suspects its him. Later on he calls, and she recognizes his voice. Well, when I got back to college that weekend from the bay area, he called again, and he was interested in meeting up. This never happened, he back out the next time he called. A LOT of clues point to it being him. So finally my roomie told her friend the story, we were wating to see if he told his g/f first, but of course he didn't. Sooooooo....they talked, and he says the accusation is 'ridiculous' and he suggested coming over to our apt TODAY, to basically deny anything happened. His g/f wants me to see him and point him out if i recognize him. So they're coming in less than an hour, basically so I can say 'yeah thats him' and so he can totally deny it. Pretty pointless. Its no my problem to deal with really, at the time I met him I didn't know who he was, so I'm not at fault. I just hate being in the situation, I HATE confrontation. Earlier I wasn't nervous, but I'm getting really ancy. Grrrrrrrrr. I hate this feeling. What a stupid jerk, he's gets totally caught cheating, and the only way he can get out of it is to completly deny it.

UPDATE: They came. She looked at me and said "So is this him?" I looked over at him, straight in the eye, he shook his head "No" to me. Nobody else saw that but me. I told her it was him. AFter about 2 mins of conversation, with him shaking, twitching, and dismissing everything my roomie and I said, he told his g/f Yana he wanted to leave, she said she didn't want to leave yet, so he walked outside, pacing back and forth as we gave more evidence incriminating him. (he must have been thinking up arguments) His poor g/f, she didnt' know who to believe, I know she doesnt want to believe us, but there's so much evidence. After being outside for a few min, he comes back in and starts badgering me! Asking "How dark was it in the club?" How do u know it was me. He played victim. Saying that since he was Arabic/Persian, then to ME, all ppl of that decent must look the same. And since he w as born in a foriegn country he and all ppl born there have teh same accent, so it MUST have been another arabic/persian guy who sound the same b/c i'm some ignorant girl who can't tell the difference b/w two ppl of the same race. He wouldn't let me talk, he kept interrupting me. That ASS! If he was so adamant it wasn't him that it was his idea to come here and face me, why didn't he have any argument? Why was he nervous? Why did he w ant to leave so early? If before I was 98% sure it was him, now after seeing him, and hearing him, I'm 110% sure it is him. I'd be even more sure if I saw his bodily member, heh, but I wouldn't go that far. Damn, I shouldn't have had those 2 shots of tequila before he came to quell my nervousness, I forgot to bring up my extra ammo, the details I left out to proctect his ass (because I thought he w as a great kisser, hehe). That he said he could give me the best sex I've ever had, that he tried taking me into a storage closet, and after all these (and more advances) he said "What if i give you $100 dollars?" WTF? This would prolly be more incriminating because we all know they have sex all the time. And it would have made him look more desperate, and in the moment, trying to indulge in something he doesn't do very often because he doesnt' have the time. ARGgggg, I'm so mad that he's getting away with this. She deserves so much better. Such is life.

• avishai
    avishai

Can you use a one way mirror, maybe have him and some other guys hold up numbers, like in a police lineup?.

• santacruzchick
    santacruzchick

Haha, I was thinking the same thing last night. I know it'll be somewhat entertaining, I'll feel like I'm on that Cheaters t.v. show

• Sassy
    Sassy

well you have been honest throughout.. You didn't recognize him till later..........and when you did you were honest about what happened..

if it is him, which it sure sounds like it is true.. stick to the truth..

if they don't believe you, then later it will be someone else he pulls this with.. he won't change.. but at least you were the one who was honest..

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Of course there is always the option of choosing your friends with a bit more care.

Best regards - HS

• rem
    rem

Next time you are up here in SF we should hook up. I promise you don't know my girlfriend. :)

rem

• santacruzchick
    santacruzchick

Will do

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit