Naturalism

by The Angry Atheist 2 Replies latest social relationships

• The Angry Atheist
    The Angry Atheist

to those of you who care. Naturalism and Atheism go hand in hand. both deny the concept of god and both beleave that the only hope for a utopia we'll ever have is to create one here and now. i am both naturalist and atheist. yeah that means i dont litter and yell at churches but what im trying to talk to you about is that naturalism is becoming a religion. more and more people know about it and more and more people think that the earth is really their mama and are missing the point of the whole thing.

it was once proposed to me that the earth is a body and AID's and Herpes and all those alike were part of Earth's "imune system" and is trying to kill off the plage and leach and virus and sickness that is humanity. these people are ruining my beleaves. there taking an idea and making it an ideal. they........... MUST............ PAY. any way......any thoughts?

• Rihannsu
    Rihannsu

Ya heres an idea......... put some pants on!

• Valis
    Valis

Hey AA..thanks for the return PM..I am like you describe...There is nothing more spiritual than being in a trout stram up to your chest trying to catch those little bastards...Then when you catch one you know there is a dog..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer "Fisher of Fish"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit