Has anyone heard from..................

by mattnoel 6 Replies latest jw friends

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Hey,

I have not been on here for ages. For those of you that remember me I hope you are all doing really well. Would be good to catch up with you sometime soon ! I really must start posting on here again !

My life has been one big rollercoaster, things have been cool but I am now working in London which is a good 2hr commute each way. I now work for the government which I am loving.

I am trying to get hold of Rayzorblade and Mrs Nightwarrior ! Have not heard from either of them in a while, I cant seem to get hold of ma canuck pal Ray and Cath seemed to Dissapear off the face of the planet !

Would love to hear from either of them or anyone else who remembers me, I am going to really try to get on here again even if its at least once a week !

Matt x

• Sassy
    Sassy

Razorblade posted last week .. you might want to send him a PM

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Howdy Matt! Good to see you again.

Ray pops in now and then, but he hangs out most of the time here: http://groups.msn.com/GayexJehovahsWitnesses Be well, Chris

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Matt? Matt who? Who the heck are you?

• Englishman
    Englishman

The Nightwarriors visited my barbie last year and then weren't seen for a long time!

Englishman.

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Englishman - Love the Avatar, I hope you celebrated St Georges Day with pride. I am a bit worried about Mrs Nightwarrior, I tried e mailing but it started bouncing back, their phone became unobtainable and that was it ! - maybe I scared the hell outta them when we went to lunch !

Chevy - you cheeky b*tch ! Muah

Big Tex - erm, does he ? thats the group I set up ! I should really check it shouldnt I lol

Thanks for the messages so far.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    maybe I scared the hell outta them when we went to lunch !

It wouldnt surprise me! *muah*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit