Update on sister in law

by lovinlife 3 Replies latest jw friends

• lovinlife
    lovinlife

Hi all, as you know, my sister in law is dying. Well, I had my daughter, who was never baptised call to see what is going on, since they obviously will not talk to me about it. They finally found what she has. Bone Cancer. Yep, the big "C" word. Since she is down to 76lbs, she is very weak. They have her on some new type of medication and morphine. She actually got up and walked today. I wish there was something I could do. Still no contact from my parents, not even to tell my daughter, who they at least used to try to keep in touch with. Oh well, thanks to you all I am feeling better about all that. It still hurts, but your support means so much. Just thought I would let you know the outcome so far. Thanks again.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I am soooo sorry Lovinlife.. this is so sad..

it angers me that you can't be included in this....this is one of the circumstances when they can actually include you.. which isn't enough, but you have a right to see her to know how she is doing..

I am so so sorry.

• Mum
    Mum

lovinlife,

I am so sorry to hear about the ordeal you are experiencing. Thank goodness for those family members who never get baptized and can keep us posted on what's happening.

I am glad you have found some solace by finding this discussion board. I will be thinking about you and your sister. Keep your chin up.

Best regards,

SandraC

• shotgun
    shotgun

Sorry lovinlife....sounds terrible...76lbs...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit