DOCTRINES of DEMONS from the GET-GO..

by Undaunted Danny 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

The founder of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society (WTBTS), ? Charles Taze Russell, was a religious eclectic. Webster?s Dictionary defines an ?eclectic? as a person who selects from different systems, doctrines or sources. That?s exactly what Russell did. He rejected the Christian faith of his fathers and collected doctrines and beliefs from various pagan systems and wacko scientific theories that were making the rounds in late 19th-century America. He spliced these together with selected Bible texts and Second Adventist teachings to form the new religion of Russellism.

http://www.greatdreams.com/pyramid.htm Click Me.

Everthing presented here about PYRAMIDOLOGY...I learned from my devout,'old time' JW grandfather,Roger Haszard He was an elder and special pioneer,[missonary]

Bedtime stories about pastor Russel, [the founder of Jehovah's Witnesses], and the great pyramid. All my cousins and siblings know this to be true.

Christendom has their pagan santa claus,and the Watchtower has their spooky occult origins....

....Wake up and smell the facts man.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Rutherford gave up Pyramidology to devote more time to the promotion of Beth Sarim!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit