by sf 8 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
  • bajarama
    bajarama

sf,

what the hell was that crap about?

• Maximus
    Maximus

::WHAT IS THE SPIRITUAL SIGNIFICANCE OF THE CLINTONS?

::The answer to this can be found in my very first newsletter back in 1992. Whenever YHVH God has raised up prophets (like Elijah) to turn the people back to God and morality, Satan has sent out the Jezebel spirit. Along with the Jezebel spirit goes the Ahab spirit. Hillary and Bill fit the Jezebel and Ahab spirit exactly.

Wow! Another Watchtower writer wannabe. Learned about classes. Sheep-like ones and all that. Type, antitype. Impressive.

AAAAaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh! Looney tunes, wacko, pilot light is not on, many bricks shy of a load.

Maximus

PS Poor Allen Karris, who is mentioned as a Jew and of the Illuminati bloodlines. Doubt this WASP could even spell it much less have a clue to what they are. (Once upon a time was PR spokesperson in Miami and his name got on a list somewhere. Not so prominent as Janet Reno.)

• Farkel
    Farkel

Maximus,

"Illuminati" - people to blame because my life is all screwed up.

'Nough said about that crap.

Farkel

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

life iz kool..

• truman
    truman

I love a good conspiracy theory. Too bad this web site doesn't have one.

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

I'm sorry, but anything true and valuable in that site is lost amongst the wacky mason stuff. If I read that as a loyal JDub I'd immediately dismiss it as "apostate" lies.

If anyone wanted to show JW criticism in a bad way and thus obscure the truth that site would be a perfect example. Mix some real criticism with total garbage and watch it all turn to garbage.

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

• Gianluca
    Gianluca

It would make a good episode for the X-files....

Ciao
    Gianluca

The truth is out there.............

• sf
    sf

Glad ya all "liked" it. hahahahaha

Got seven replies even. That's a record! hahaha

Like I said, people should at least know this "schtuff" is out there. Read it. Weigh it. Toss it or file it. That's the great thing about "information"...take what you need, and leave the rest for someone else. I love bringing up site and/or pages others MAY have never known existed on the net that re: the WTBTS. It should all be read, imo. And if folks do not WANT to read it or already have read it and made up THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL mind, then that's fine too. So many topics, so many people, so much info to Gain. And all in one simple tool with just a click away.

Sincerely, sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit