Knoxville Tenn/Dayton Ohio/Eastern KY

by Junction-Guy 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Hi all, Its been a while since ive posted to this board, due to technical difficulties with my webtv. Im currently using a public terminal and can only post when I come to the mall. Im looking to meet other Ex-Jw's in Knoxville Tenn area. I was born and raised in Dayton Ohio and have lived In Eastern Ky with my "worldly" family. If you are from any of these areas I would love to hear from you. My email address is [email protected] or you can post here directly on the screen where I can read it.

Dave

• kls
    kls

Sorry i am in Wisconsin but i thought i would say hi, and try to post when you can.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Hello! And WELCOME!!!

Dayton, Ohio here-have been to Knox-Great city!!!

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

Welcome Junction Guy and all the newbies. Been a while since I've posted.

I've been out for 20 years, but still have active JW relatives in the Dayton, OH area.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

HiYa Neighbors....Dayton Ohio area here too.....

Lisa

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Hi Lisavegas and Ghosthunter, I believe I talked with both of you back before I lost access here, Ghosthunter, who are/were your JW family living in Dayton? I may know them or know of them. You can leave me a message in my box and I will check it either tomorrow or sunday when I come back to the mall. Or you can email me at my email address.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Hey OhioCowboy, I left you a message in your box, email me, I would like to talk more with you. Its possible we could have went to the same congregation back in the day. You may know me or some of my family there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit