dont read.... very boring

by Pleasuredome 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Pleasuredome
  • searcher
    searcher

I agree.

• xLaurax
    xLaurax

lol, me thinks that somebody must be really bored to create such a post.

• ball.
    ball.

Maybe we're looking at a quantum interferance pattern in which the outcome of the post in general depends on all the possible histories of that process. The reason the post is un-quantifiable (which means that observable quantities do not vary continuously but come in discrete chunks or 'quanta') is because of the fact that it contains no observable text in order to make computation of it, classical or quantum. I believe Pleasuredome is making a point about Entanglement (Two spatially separated and non-interacting quantum systems that have interacted in the past may still have some locally inaccessible information in common) - information which cannot be accessed in any experiment performed on the text or observed by us in a browser. This is one of the finest quantum posts I have ever had the pleasure (dome) of coming across. Hope you didn't find that boring.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

*watching water boil* thats what the post shows.

• pudd
    pudd

lol

Reminds me of a time years ago when a friend of mine was hopeless at replying to my letters. (before we used e-mail!) I sent her an envelope and wrote on the back "when you open this you will know how I feel" There was no letter inside! she got the message and I got a letter a few days latter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit