funny stuff

by five_crew 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• five_crew
    five_crew

I found this very funny. We recently moved about a 1000 miles from our home state. The night before we left we spent the night at my in-laws. A bunch of our family came to visit to say goodbye. One of my Aunts (who gets pissed off at the jw's) came and started in on me that I was in the wrong for not telling my step-parents (her brother) that we were moving. She couldn't understand how I would not want to have anything to do with them after all that they have put me through. It literally started a huge fight. People took sides, well, my side anyway. I thought it was very funny, of course the hurt wasn't funny at the time.

After locking me in my room as a teenager, ignoring me and preaching to me for so many years, making my children wonder why they are the way they are and basically just being hypocrites I have had enough. Why is it so hard for people to understand that?

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Missed the humour. But I am only replying as I am compulsive about not wanting to see blank spaces on the Active Topics page. And also compassionate - I didn't want you to think that no-one would reply.

cheeses. Kind to others.

• a wee scots lass
    a wee scots lass

Not so funny is it? Glad you are out. Go be happy in the world,

L

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit